Primo Row A Seats
Full Season (2014-15)
(45 total games)
Section / Row / Seat:
112 / A / 11
112 / A / 12
Price Per Ticket:
This is a rare opportunity to purchase tickets for ultra premium Main Floor Courtside seats to the upcoming 2014-2015 Chicago Bulls season for several top Premium games that represent a perfect opportunity for high impact client entertainment. Your clients will be very impressed that they are sitting mere feet from the very best the NBA has to offer.
Seats within this Section (Section 112/Row A) are rarely available and are often owned by 25+ year Season Ticket Holders (STH). Dynamic pricing for these seats for the Top Premium games is typically priced several times above market and often not available for the Premium games. The face value price for the seats directly in front of these - on the wood are now priced at $2,000.00 per seat/per game (in front of Sections 112 and 111 and Sections 122 and 101.) for ALL games against any team.
The seats I am offering for sale are face value at $450.00 per seat/per game but will be much higher for this season's "Premium"games. There is less than 4 feet separating the seats - but over $1550.00 per seat/per game in face value price differential. The seats being offered here are arguably the BEST bargain, Premium Seat in the entire NBA.
I am offering SIX of the best Premium Games for the 2014/2015 season to participate. Price Per Seat/Per Game is ONLY $1500.00 + $40.00 VIP Premium Parking Per Game (Lot H). Please note that the buyer of this offer will be guaranteed Playoff games for offer - the exact games and price of the offer TBD.
The 6 Premium games being offered are as follows:
- Opening Season game versus Cleveland (LeBron, Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving) - October 31st, 7:00 pm. A prime opportunity to woo and entertain a TOP client. The games against Cleveland WILL be the highlight of the regular season.
- Christmas Day game versus the Lakers (on National TV). Possibly the last time to see Kobe Bryant. This game would make a terrific Christmas gift for a special family member or a top client. December 25th at 7:00 pm
- Milwaukee Bucks featuring Chicago's own Jabari Parker, a consensus early pick to win Rookie of the Year. This game will be a very high in demand game as its been years since a home grown potential superstar has come to the United Center. Saturday night, January 10th at 7:00 pm.
- Rematch game versus Cleveland (LeBron, Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving - again). Another prime opportunity to woo and entertain a TOP client. This game is likely to set the tone for a possible Playoff match up in the Eastern Conference Finals. February 12th at 7:00 pm.
- Fun fun fun watching the high-wire ShowTime act of Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, DeAndre Jordan and Jamal Crawford of the LA Clippers. Doc Rivers vs. Thibs. Not only are the Clippers legitimate NBA Championship contenders but there might not be a more entertaining team in the NBA. A very nice rare Sunday afternoon matinee game. March 1st at Noon. Want to be Dad (or Mom) of the Year? Take your kid to this game!
- KEVIN Durant. Does anything else need to be said? Maybe D Rose versus Westbrook. But I would pay anything to see one of the true ultra superstars of this generation in Kevin Durant. Another legitimate NBA Championship contender. March 5th at 7:00 pm.
So there you have it. Six of the very TOP Premium games of the season, sitting Main Floor Courtside with your best clients and or special family member.
This offer will expire and be withdrawn at close of business September 15th.
Price Per Ticket:
How will my games get determined?
For this listing, you would offer to purchase a certain number of games and tickets from the Season Ticket Holder.
The actual games and tickets you would get would be determined at a later date using the the following method:
In Person Draft
New partner will participate in an In Person Draft. Draft will be held at a time and date agreeable to the majority of partners. If a partner cannot attend a date, efforts shall be made to ensure partners picks are fairly selected (for example, ability to call in selection, or the option to send another person to make picks). Draft picks will be based on the number of games each partner is purchasing. Draft Order will be set fairly giving all partners a pick in the first round and the remaining picks will be fairly determined based on the proportion of games owned by each partner. The Draft Order shall NOT unfairly benefit or harm any partner(s). All games and tickets shall be included in the draft.